Music Copyright Society of Kenya seeks to recruit a competent and dedicated applicant to fill up the position of the Chief Executive Officer.
TITLE -CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
REPORTING TO -BOARD OF DIRECTORS
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS
- Masters of Business Administration.
- Certified public secretary(K)
- Minimum of 5 years related experience
- Knowledge on the copyright laws
- Experience and demonstrated skills in management and administration.
- Professional ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be a strong and visionary leader with a demonstrated track record in developing and implementing business and financial strategies
- Self driven, independent with a passion for developing the society
- A proven leader with strong communication, presentation and influencing skills and the ability to develop and maintain mutual relationships
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
Music copyright Society of Kenya
Maua Close, off Parklands Rd, Westlands.
P.O BOX 14806-00800
To be received not later than 27th April 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
H_ART THE BAND/SHOE_KRAN CONCERT
Three versatile artistes, Mordecai Mwini Kimeu, Wachira Gatama and Kenneth Muya Mukhwana, going by the stage name H_art the Band, have overcome all odds to become one of the best live bands in Kenya and East Africa. On Saturday 16th April night at The Alchemist in Westlands, the group presented their first live concert dubbed “Shoe_Kran” to their adoring fans that filled up the venue despite the mild cold and rain.
Backed by other artists such as Kiu, Third Hand Music and Abu, the evening was full of artistic music, soulful lyrics and words from the artistes on stage. The band delivered some of their best hits such as Uliza Kiatu, Nikikutazama, Love Phobic and Baby Love. Their music came to life on stage as the crowd sang along to their hits and enjoyed the evening.
Artistes in demo over unpaid Skiza royalties